Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sorry

I haven't posted anything here in a really long time and I've been kinda skimpy on Twitter updates.  I figured I should let you guys know what's up.

First, I'm allied with Vadiir.

Let that sink in for a second.

No joke.  I apologized to him, sincerely, for everything I'd done.  I figured he'd just tell me it didn't matter how I felt or that it was far too late or something.  The last thing I was expecting was for him to accept it and stop chasing me.  He even checked in on me through Twitter.  Told me not to die before my time.  "Or I'll make you regret it."  That's probably the nicest thing he's ever said to me.  I had a dopey grin for a long time after that, and I haven't been doing much grinning lately.

This leads me to my next update.  We know how to make Theurgic Bombs now.  Y'know, like the ones that royally fucked up Cardiff in the best possibly way.  Vadiir gave me instructions over Twitter and Alexis confirmed it.  Meaning we can create Theurgic Voids and un-Choose ourselves if we want.  We currently lack some of the materials, however.  In the meantime, we're working on plans of what to do when we have them.

Oh, also, we're in France.  Why France, you ask?  Why not?  Really, we're just kind of roaming the earth.  I've always wanted to visit the Bastille, too.  I love it.  Always have.  It's a symbol of resistance, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now.  Resisting.  Besides, I was born on Bastille Day!  July 14th!  It's perfect, no?

Hey, that's coming up pretty quick here, isn't it?

Celebrating my birthday on the run.  Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment