Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Quick Update

So I figured I'd check in and let you guys know I'm still alive for the moment.

We finally managed to pick up Nein and we're all traveling together now.

We're like a hilariously dysfunctional little family.  Grandpa hasn't hit her with the shillelagh yet, but that's because of my careful warnings to her.  He's gotten /very/ close to it, though.

We spent yesterday at Six Flags.  Shit was so cash.  All of us snuck in.  So, free admission!  And we went all all the fastest and scariest rides.  Grandpa said they were tame and in his day they didn't have fancy roller coasters and blah blah blah old people stuff.  Except he said it with a grin on his face that said "I'm annoying the hell out of you two and you won't say anything about it because you don't want to hurt my feelings or get hit with a shillelagh".  You'd be amazed by how much of his old Catholic Irishman act is fake.

So anyway.  Good day, not dead, not proxified.  Still running, still miserable, Sick, and in constant terror, but it's getting a little better.  It isn't good, not by a long shot, but it's...less awful.  Maybe one day it'll even be bearable.  I doubt if it'll ever be okay, but it's...better.

No comments:

Post a Comment